News & Events
The magazine, published at the turn of each month, is run by a voluntary committee and delivered free to every home in the parish by a team of volunteer distributors. It carries news of village events, articles by residents, advertisements for local businesses, public notices, etc. and 'articles for sale' (£1 per item). It is financed entirely by advertising. All material must be received by noon on the 10th of the month (including Saturday and Sunday)prior to the issue in which it is to appear.
Clifford Parish Council is not responsible fo any material within Outlook and does not endorse any products or services advertised therein.
Village Show Advance Information and Programme
CLIFFORD VILLAGE SHOW SATURDAY 2nd September 2017
Early information for those of you who need to plan ahead and get creating and making.
Photography Categories: No bigger than A4 please.
* Pathways * Pairs * Abandoned Buildings.
Art and Handicraft Section: Artwork no bigger than 60x60 cm [Picture size excludes any mount]
- Painting, any medium: ‘Forgotten Corner’.
- Painting, any medium: Still Life; ‘Exotic Fruit’.
- A picture using material and/or thread;’ Summer Fields.’
- A picture frame, any medium/material.
- A mobile phone or tablet case, in your choice of materials.
- A Vase of Knitted OR Crochet Flowers. Please note alteration.
- A Poem: Theme of ‘Promises’
If you are planning to enter the Chutney category in the PRODUCE SECTION, you may want to make it now so it has time to mature! There is also, as usual, a bottle of Homemade Wine and one of Flavoured Spirit. So, get making!
Please note the Teenagers Section [Age 11-16] will include the same photography titles as above and the same Poem requirements. Teenagers may also enter any of the other above sections.